The skatepark is open to BMX, skateboard, scooter & inline.
We are located in a converted chapel off the Coulsdon Road, Caterham, opposite the large Tesco. Click for directions.
If you would like to make a donation please click the banner below:
If you do your shopping online you can also help raise funds for Skaterham. Please click here for more information.
SKATERHAM NEW PRE-BOOKED SESSIONS
Thanks for booking a session at Skaterham! We hope you have been well and we look forward to seeing you at these new OUTDOOR ONLY sessions.
We will release sessions for the following week every Saturday @ 7pm. To book go to instagram@skaterhamsessions
There is now a new entrance as you will not be able to access the main indoor section. Follow the arrows on arrival. You will walk past the toilets, turn right, across the outdoor section and sign in at the kitchen. If there is a queue, allow safe distancing between each other.
Payment is preferred by CARD, APPLE-PAY etc but we will accept Cash if required. Soft drinks and free water is available from the kitchen which is always staffed.
We have put in place some measures to keep you and each other safe. See below for our new rules.
Skaterham is not responsible for keeping people apart whilst with us so we need visitors to actively monitor their own behaviour for the benefit of everyone. If you feel that you or your child are at potential risk of coming into contact with others, then please DO NOT VISIT.
- Scoot, skate, ride alone.
- Keep at least 2 metres apart from other people. Only one person per platform at any time.
- Do NOT visit if you have any Covid-19 flu like symptoms or if you have been in contact with anyone who has.
- Keep it mellow – Don’t try difficult or dangerous tricks. #SaveOurNHS
- If videoing each other, use your own phone and send online later.
- Try and limit touching any surface, equipment. Skaterham will ensure all hire equipment is clean and sanitized. We WILL NOT be hiring helmets. Please bring your own or you will need to purchase.
- No physical contact – No hugs, high-fives, fist-bumps, etc.
- Do not share any mobile devices, equipment, food or drink with others.
- Wash your hands regularly using hand sanitizer (if soap and water is not available). Skaterham will provide a “CLEANING STATION”
WET WEATHER. We will plan the following weeks sessions each Saturday based on weather forecast, government guidelines and staff availability. Currently we are: NOT PERMITED to allow members of the general public inside.
If you attend a session and it rains, please be prepared to leave immediately as there is no provision for shelter and the ramps will remain wet for some time. We cannot forecast the weather so if it rains, no money will be refunded.
If you believe there is a possibility of poor weather, DO NOT ATTEND
PRIVATE HIRE FOR OUTDOOR ONLY, up to 10 persons £50 per hour, rules must be observed to include distancing for non-same-household groups