The skatepark is open to BMX, skateboard, scooter & inline.
We are located in a converted chapel off the Coulsdon Road, Caterham, opposite the large Tesco. Click for directions.
If you would like to make a donation please click the banner below:
If you do your shopping online you can also help raise funds for Skaterham. Please click here for more information.
SKATERHAM is CLOSED for essential works from Monday 20th to Friday 24th August - (re-opens saturday 25th August)
We are also OPEN Bank Holiday Monday 27th August 4.30-8.30pm (no late session)
CORNWALL - visit instagram@skaterhamskatepark to check progress and for pictures from the Cornwall Trip
Group exercise has arrived at Skaterham and starts Saturday 8th September.....
Enjoy a night out, get fitter and make friends.....
JUNIORS (U14s) 530-630PM (£3)
ADULTS (15+) 7-8PM (£5)
Suitable for all ability levels.
To book, visit during any session or message us.... firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is our handy guide if you are nervous about coming to your first group exercise class...
- Everyone was new once, don't worry, tell the instructor you are new and listen / watch for less impact options
- Wear sports clothing and trainers, bring a water bottle and towel too
- There will be small breaks throughout the class
- If you finish early, please ensure you do your own stretches / warm down..... this will be done as a group at the end too
- Have fun, enjoy and relax....
Reasons for group exercise:
- One class can burn up to 600 calories
- Improves heart and lung function = improved endurance
- Adds and creates tone
- Great for making friends and its a night out too.... stay after the class for a drink
- Supports Skaterhams' vision to become a better community project and ensures the future of the project